Claims From As I am Website
- Spreads easily throughout hair
- Gently cleanses hair and scalp
- Maintains moisture, adds more moisture and helps hair retain moisture until your next cleanse
- Makes detangling a breeze
- Rinses easily from hair
- Helps promote a healthy environment for hair growth
- Gentle enough for daily use. Safe for color-treated hair
- Wet hair thoroughly
- Rub a liberal amount within palms and distribute throughout hair
- Work product through hair and massage scalp with fingertips as you would a conventional shampoo
- Carefully detangle hair with a wide-tooth comb
- Rinse well
- Repeat only if necessary to remove excessive product build up or for further scalp cleansing.
- Follow with conditioning. Use either As I Am® Hydration Elation® Intensive Conditioning Treatment or As I Am® Leave-In Conditioner.
I LOVE this co-wash it smells amazing! It leaves my hair moisturized and feeling clean and detangles my hair in a breeze! The only thing that I don’t like is that I wish it came in a bottle. Other than that I have nothing bad to say. This is definitely my staple co- wash. It gets the job done PERIOD. It has great slip and does everything it says it will do. And I have used this like 7 times so far and still have a lot left in the jar. So it lasts a while, which is GREAT! Price is $6.99 US at Sally’s Beauty Supply (www.sallybeauty.com). You can catch it on sale sometimes. It is also sold at Walgreens (www.Walgreens.com).
Key Ingredients: Tangerine, Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Saw Palmetto and Phytosterols
Aqueous (Water, Aqua Purificada, Purified) Extracts: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) and Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine)¹, Cetyl Alcohol², Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol², PEG-40 Castor Oil, Stearlkonium chloride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil², Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil¹, Phytosterols¹, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract¹, Quaternium-18, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance/Parfum, Limonene, Methylisothiazolinone.
Source: 1-Natural, 2-Coconut