- 1 Can Fruit Cocktail (in heavy syrup)
- ½ Can Condensed Sweet Milk (if you want it sweeter keep pouring!)
- ½ Cup Coconut Rum (optional)
- ¼ Cup Coconut Flakes (optional)
- 8-10 Maraschino Cherries
- 8-10 3oz Bath Cups (Clear plastic or go old school with Dixie!)
- Place all ingredients in a small mixing bowl.
- Mix well and spoon batter into cups.
- Add cherry on top and freeze until mix is hard.
That’s it! If you’re giving this to kids clearly you need to hold off on adding the liquid courage! Enjoy folks!