Hey COCO readers! I’ve got a three-part beauty series coming your way.
The star of this undeniably is this shimmery purple eyeshadow look. I predominately used Sugarpill’s loose Chromalust eyeshadow in ‘Hysteric’. I think this is now discontinued however, I do know many of you makeup fiends snagged this when it was available. The matte eyeshadow on the inner and outer eyelid hails from Sugarpill as well, ‘Poison Plum’.
When you recreate this look, tag us on social media using the hashtag, #teamCOCOmag. We look forward to seeing your beautiful faces!
Product List For This Makeup Look
- NYX Cosmetics White Base
- Sugarpill Poison Plum Pressed Eyeshadow
- Sugarpill Hysteric Loose Shadow
- Wet n Wild Liquid Liner
- False Lashes
- L’Oreal Paris Infallible Pro Matte and MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Fluid.
- Sacha Buttercup Powder
- Makeup Forever Pro Mat Powder
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
- Nars Taj Mahal Blush
- Becca Champagne Pop Highlight
- Ben Nye Lip Liner in French Toast
- Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Nude Crème
- Milani Lipgloss in Luminoso