Who doesn’t love a pointed toe? Ok, maybe a few of us, but I’m addicted to any kind of pointed toe, flat or high heeled. Pointed toes are known to elongate the leg line and draw attention to the ankle making you look slimmer. I’m a firm believer that every woman should own a pointed toe flat and heel.
A flat for work can sometimes dress down the look. Add a pointed toe flat, and voila! Sophistication on solid ground!
A pointed toe flat can also dress up a casual look. Opt for something classic, like black to aid in any outfit, add a pop of colour to bring the casual look to life, or add a print for something different. Either way, you can’t go wrong.
So, which one will you be adding to your closet for spring?
- Julieta suede point-toe flat
- Jigsaw Cecile Pointed Flat
- Miss Selfridge EUREKA Orange Point Flat
- BCBGeneration Women’s Tilda Flats
- Yoins Pointed Flat Shoes In Houndstooth
- ModCloth Colorblocking You Got A New Aptitude Flat
- 3.1 Phillip Lim Devon d’Orsay Flats
- LUCLUC Suede Leopard Flat Shoes
- Coral Stripped D’Orsay Flat
- Women’s Lucky Brand ‘Abbee’ d’Orsay Flat